Thursday, November 24, 2011

Breaking Dawn

I really wonder how old I am sometimes.  I am pretty sure I am a 14 year old girl, especially on nights like these:
 But then I'm like, oh, I have a job, and a 401k, and a drivers license.
So Ash and I went to the midnight showing of Breaking Dawn, Part I.  
We made these awesome shirts of course.

We were so tired, but we managed to pull through.
Ashley looks like a vampire here! Sorry about the flash.


 At least we were sitting on the sticky floor like these lazy yahoo's!

As if seeing Breaking Dawn wasn't exciting enough, I saw this.  And the 14 year old in me had a minor heart attack:

I was am SO EXCITED! YOU HAVE NO IDEA!

During the trailer:
Rose (on screen to Jack): When the ship docks, I'm getting off with you.
Ashley (to the screen): No you're not!
*Cue Celine music
Shilo: Am I really tearing up right now?

We also so a trailer for this:

VERY exciting!  I'm sure there will be blog posts about this as well.  We will absolutely be at the midnight show.

Well, my 14 year old girl needs to hibernate while "Old Shilo" goes and fixes a turkey.

Happy Thanksgiving all!
 

2 comments:

  1. Seeing that titanic trailer totally took me back. Can you imagine that water rushing towards you in 3d? *chills*
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    p.s. I couldn't see the second trailer. I'm curious to know what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally got chills watching the Titanic trailer. Love your shirts.

    ReplyDelete