This was the first year that I ever had trick-or-treaters come to my door!
I was very excited to give out candy. But I quickly realized that I was really bad at candy rationing, and I ran out of candy! Sorry neighborhood kids.
I also saw too many "kids" who were above the trick-or-treat age. If they have a deep voice do I have to give them candy (well yes if I don't want my car windows busted or something like that).
So Friday night I went to a church dance/party. I didn't have a costume, so Ashley put some zombie makeup on me.
On Sunday Ashley and I wanted to be festive.
I gave a talk in my ward on Sunday and the program said this:

I was very excited to give out candy. But I quickly realized that I was really bad at candy rationing, and I ran out of candy! Sorry neighborhood kids.
I also saw too many "kids" who were above the trick-or-treat age. If they have a deep voice do I have to give them candy (well yes if I don't want my car windows busted or something like that).
So Friday night I went to a church dance/party. I didn't have a costume, so Ashley put some zombie makeup on me.
On Sunday Ashley and I wanted to be festive.
I gave a talk in my ward on Sunday and the program said this:

I assured them all that I was, in fact, a female.
hahaha! oh brother. Too funny.
ReplyDeletelove the festive sunday wear. I, too, wore orange and black. But it was an outfit I've worn many times before, but this time it was appropriate!
Also, you are one hot zombie. That look really works for you. Everyday wear?
Lastly, your hair looks like a wig. In a good way.
So much to say with this post. But I'll just say:
ReplyDeletelove the tights
and the program totally made me laugh out loud. so funny!