I had a great birthday this year.
It all started with my amazing sister. She started a countdown during the month of March. She gave me a present each day, along with a reason why turning 30 was so great. She compiled this into a book which I love!
Saturday before my birthday, I received this present, of everything I needed to for my first time through the temple.

Then we went to the Washington D. C. Temple!
It was a gorgeous day outside.
Earlier in the week we had snow, so I was really grateful for sunshine and pleasant weather.
It was a really nice experience and I was so glad to have my sister with me.
After the temple, we went out for birthday dinner at this restaurant in Tyson's Corner, called Wildfire. It was SO. GOOD.
Our attempt at taking an awkward photo. I'd say it was a success... other than Mallory looking cute.
The fam
Birthday Cookie/Ice Cream



Such a great day! Love you girl. And I love the temple.
ReplyDelete